Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey


his peeps from back in the days...
Skylar Grey
 When the video began you can see the pain in his eyes as he remembers everything that has happened in the past...he remembers Tupac (RIP) Snoop Dogg, Eazy E (RIP) then he remembers Eminem.. Apparently he hit some rough patches and the people he expected to be at his side, were no where to be found he lost his son ...you can imagine how he felt like he failed in his duties as a father and all, then he gets into his car and starts speeding  then silence, then I heard, "Goodnight daddy" then the car crashed, my heart skipped bone....I'm just glad it didn't really happen. then...Skylar Grey starts singing, "I'm about to lose my mind you've been gone for so long I'm running out of time I need a doctor call me a doctor I need a doctor, doctor to bring me back to life" then Eminem comes in he looks at Dr. Dre on life support he's not okay with that...his rap was basically about how he said and I quote "you came to me when I was at my lowest you picked me up, breathing life in me I owe my life to you....
"But for the life of me, you don't see it like I do but it just dawned on me you lost a son demons fighting you,its dark...." August 23, 2008 he lost his son Andre Young to drugs I think he was just 20 years old
Andre Young
Then he says,"Dre I'm crying in this booth you saved my life, now maybe its my turn to save yours but I can never repay you, what you did for me was way more but I aint giving up faith and you aint giving up on me.....Get up Dre,I'm dying, I need you, come back for fuck's sake...." (this really touched me) then at that moment Dr. Dre opened his eyes....I sighed, I didn't even realize I'd been holding my breath. They show him exercising his body( he has such broad shoulders....I'd love to see him without a shirt :x am I a pervert??? X_X)
Eric "Eazy E" Wright
No father should have to go through
that
Then he did his part...."....all I see is Slim fuck all you fair weather friends all I need is him effn backstabbers (the swears were getting much) when the chips wr down you laffd at us..." Then I liked this line "you can kiss my indecisive ass crack, maggots, and the crackers ass Little cracker Jack, beat-making wackass backward producers I'm back bastards"<------y'all heard!!!! Then at the end of the video they show somebody's grave site Eric Wright aka Eazy E (1963- 1995) RIP............... 
Mayne.....all in all I give the video a whooping 10/10 if you don't agree with me....be kind enough to say why!!!!! And on billboards the song is No. 11 only 5 weeks!!!! Big ups Sir!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment